Look over the information on our website for the Susquehanna Chapter of the Adirondack Mountain Club (ADK). If you have questions, please call or email any of the listed contact persons. You can see a list of contact persons by clicking on "Contact Persons" in the list on the left.
Please join us for some of our listed activities. Click on the dates in bold type on the calendar to view details about the event for that date.
Scroll down below the photo for more details or click on the link to "Recent Posts" on your left to catch up on recent news. "Trip Reports" links to summaries of activities and quite a few summaries have photos added to them. We hope to see you on the trail or at any of our meetings!
Enjoy these photographs taken during a January ADK hike in Fortin Park, town of Oneonta, NY.
The headwaters of the eastern branch of the Susquehanna River gather in Otsego Lake. Our membership lives in the surrounding area in all directions. Most live in Otsego, Chenango, Delaware and Schoharie counties.
• Midweek and weekend outings - include hiking, pedaling, paddling, rock climbing, snow shoeing, nordic skiing, and camping
• "How to" sessions for adults and youth
• Trail maintenance of miles of trails in area state forests
• "Adopted" the Blue Ridge Wilderness in the Adirondacks
• Monthly meetings with programs
• Cooperation with other local outdoor and environmental groups
• Reference library with maps and books of the United States and other countries