Join Susquehanna ADK
Select Susquehanna as your chapter, and you will enjoy many benefits, including:
- Adirondac Magazine six times a year
- A subscription to Adirondac, ADK’s bi-monthly magazine, connects you to the places you cherish, the mission you support, and the activities you enjoy. Adirondac provides news and views on organization activities, conservation updates, and outdoor recreation features
- Foot-Loose! , our chapter’s newsletter
- 50% off hiker parking at the Heart Lake Program Center
- 10% off outdoor education and skill building programs
- 10% off ADK logo merchandise
- 10% off lodging at the Heart Lake Program Center and Johns Brook Property
- 20% Discount on ADK trail guides, canoe guides, maps, books, and calendars
- Invitations to member-only outings
We encourage anyone interested in joining our club to join us on one of our weekly hikes and get to know our members.
Have a question for our chapter? Please fill out the form below, and someone from our organization will be in contact with you.