A Few Guidelines/Reminders for Trip Leaders for Susquehanna Chapter
(Rev. December 2022)
1) No more than six days prior to the outing, send information to Louise Fish at firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be forwarded to those on the e-mail list. Information should include location, approximate distance and difficulty, meeting time, and/or carpooling info, as well as your name, phone number and e-mail address.
2) If a trip has to be canceled, email email@example.com as soon as possible. Also, you can call Louise Fish at 607-267-1021 if a decision is made on Tuesday morning.
3) When the Liability Release Form has been signed by all participants, turn it into Linda Pearce. The Form can be downloaded from the Website http://www.susqadk.org.
4) If you should be asked about bringing a dog on the outing, our chapter’s policy is not to allow dogs. An exception would be if a leader is on their own property and chooses to have their own dog along, and the dog does not pose a problem for the hikers in any way.
5) Following the outing, you may send a trip report to Linda Pearce (Lpearce42@yahoo.com). The trip report will then be posted on the website and appear in a future issue of Footloose.
If you have any further questions, contact Linda Pearce, 607-432-8969, Lpearce42@yahoo.com or Diane Aaronson, 607-432-9391, firstname.lastname@example.org
Trip Leader Forms